Monday, September 10, 2018

The Time is Far Spent

Hello World,

Everything has been good here in Mpumudde. Yesterday they had Stake Conference. We went as a ward and they had an issue getting the coaster (small bus). So we arrived 20 minutes late. Wasn't too bad. I really enjoyed the meeting though. All the speakers did a good job. Other big and exciing news is that I went on exchanges this week with Elder Gilbert. I love him. He is a great guy who is always willing to giving me sme advice and we always have a good time. We ate a nice lunch as part of the exchange so that made me happy. Sorry folks I don't really have much else to say.
Just know that I know God and Jesus Christ live. And that sharing to gospel although hard is by far one of the most rewarding experiences. Please share it. Use different methoods be and examle and strengthen your testimonies. I love the Book of Mormon and I know it is true too!

Have a great week.
Love Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment