Monday, September 10, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Peeps,

Life continues to be good for elder Seibert. Top highlight of the week is calling home. Always a good experience but it is amazing how you always over hype it but then you call. You chit chat then you just go right back to work. Don't get me wrong, calling home is nice but it isn't this grand thing. Maybe I saw this because I will be seeing them in 3 short weeks. I do love my mother and I love all those other Honorable Mention Mothers in my life who have also made impacts on my life. I defiantly never appreciated my mother enough until I moved out. Lots of work has to be done to make a boy a man. I love that she taught me all the necessary skills so that when I left the house I never had to struggle to know how to do it. And if needed she was always will to accept the phone call when help was needed.

As for my week we had a good week. We had the baptism of Perus and Peter. 2 younger siblings to a YSA in the ward. I love them to death. Teaching them was fun and easy. Children are just amazing. Besides that we didn't do much else. I guess we did service digging in a members garden which is always fun too. We made mounds for potatos a few weeks ago that was hard. this time it was just digging up weeds from his Mazie field. Fun and not so hard. Except one part was pretty stoney.

Have a great week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert 

Photos: The Baptism and Also a cute kid in Mpumudde ward



No comments:

Post a Comment