Monday, September 10, 2018

The Final Countdown

Hello World,

Well it is the last full week for this boy of Uganda. I can't believe it. I am in a world of mixed emotions! I do want to see my family but I really don't want to leave Mpumudde. I really love this area, The members are great! And the work is sweet.

This week was fun I had my last Zone Conference and I had to give my departing testimony. It was weird. Mostly because it hasn't sunk in that I am leaving. It will hit on the plane I bet just like when I came. Anyways, also this week I went on exchanges with Elder Millecam. He is a great Elder. He is a hard worker and I love it. He understands the purpose of a missionary! I loved talking to him and bouncing ideas off him. It was fun. Plus it is always easier to talk to an American, usually.

Well That is all folks! Until we meet again!
Love
Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment