Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Teaching the Gospel Brings Happiness



Hello People of Earth,

I miss Joseoh Celaya.

For some you will under stand my first sentence. Anyways the mission life is great again. I forget if I mentioned this last week but I am enjoying now haha. Being an office elder was a little taxing with the minimal time we were having in our area and what not but now our area has picked up greatly and I am enjoying the work once again. It never is the same if you are a missionary who can't actually teach people instead of do errands. But now we have a good teaching pool of awesome people and my mission is fun again. We seem to be teaching a lot of YSA women right now which makes me think people will say Elder Seibert wasn't serious but we are teaching men only they don't come to church. Therefore they aren't on the same level yet. Anyways we are teaching a girl named Becky with her cousin Sharon. Becky was a referral from a member who works with her. They came to church, keep commitments and even brought two friends. (Number one way to get missionaries to like you, bring people for them to teach to church, it makes our life easier). And so that is why we have so many YSA girls to teach. The man I will mention is Javens, he is a very intelectual guy. Who reads. Our biggest challenge is getting him to church. But I have hope. We just need to make our lessons more spiritual. Our last couple have gotten side-tracked in details. Anyways those are my favorites right now:) Keep commitment and you will be on the Elder Seibert's Favorite List. Anyways next week will be interesting. Our transfer has been pushed a couple days earlier due to Christmas so I have to be an airport shuttle basically next Monday but I should be back to email but if I don't email that is why.

Have a great week everyone.
Love Elder Seibert

Photos:
Some of my favorite kids in Mutungo 1st Ward! (The kid in the yellow is named David Bednar Musenze)

No comments:

Post a Comment