Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Times of Trials = Miracles



Hello People of Earth,

It has been another exciting week! I am seeing the Lord start to bless us tremendously in our area. It has been mentally taxing on me these days because I know I have been called to serve as a missionary, to preach the gospel and even though I now am suppose to do office work too it messes with your mind not being able to do missionary work like how you hope. Anyways what was so great this week is that it seems we are being blessed. We got a lot of great potential people this week with the small time we had in our area. We always seem to be pulled into other tasks last minute. But we were able to have a lady who sells chips on the side of the road come to church and a member invited a friend so we called her, directed her, and she came to church too so it made me happy to see the work moving forward! God helps those who remain faithful. And even as I have learned over and over again is that when Life gets hard and it seems too much to take it is right before you will see the miracle! So just keep chugging along! As best said well in the book of Alma 26:27 

 "Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success."

I love how true this is! If we go out there and bear with patience our afflictions God will grant unto us Success!

Have a great week everyone!
Love, Elder Seibert

Photos: Our Zone Activity we had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment