Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Up and Down

Hello Everyone,

This week was so weird. It has gone by so fast but everything seems to have happened so long ago. Adjusting to a new area is always a bit of a blur. I said good bye to lots of people in Makindye. but the hardest was for sure Aaron our investigator. HE is in a picture below with his kid, Alvin. I have loved teaching him so much and seeing the change in his life. However I feel so bad because right now he can't earn money because of the smashed boda incident with the wall falling. I included pictures of the carnage as well this week. Anyways after transfers on Wednesday I officially started my new assignment except ironically we haven't been in the official at all really. We have been driving around with different missionaries or ta couple days we had to take bunk beds to missionary apartments and it has just been up and down. We got to proselyte in the area on Sunday but even then it was just a few hours. Also driving in Uganda is something else. Roads are so narrow an d I honestly feel like you just drive as if you will head on collide then just squeeze by but as i have adjusted it hasn't been too bad. Being on the opposite side of the road isn't that bad really. Otherwise that was my week

Love 
Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment