Monday, September 25, 2017

Office Work

Hello Everyone

Nothing too exciting to report on these days. Life in the office has been pretty straight forward. It seems like we are pulled in all directions though. We did have exchanges this week though and so I got to work with Elder Myers again. We just had a party being back together and going out doing the work . Plus we stayed up a little too late just talking about stupid things haha. I forgot to write down things to talk about this week so I have forgotten lots. I did just remeber that we celebrated a birthday in our district for an Elder Abram. We bought a cake and had a party with some members at the end of the day. It was pretty sweet. I don't have pictures though. Hope everyone is doing well!

Spiritual thing=> I liked this today in my personal study. Alma 31:38 It is alma's prayer vs the Zoramites prayer. I like how at the end it says his prayer happened because he had faith.

38 And the Lord provided for them that they should hunger not, neither should they thirst; yea, and he also gave them strength, that they should suffer no manner of afflictionssave it were swallowed up in the joy of Christ. Now this was according to the prayer of Alma; and this because he prayed ifaith.

Have a good week,
Love Elder Seibert

Pic with My trainer when he went home, another member from Makindye


No comments:

Post a Comment