Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sleeping in the Presidential Suite



Hello Everyone!
This week has been good. We had a Zone Conference which are always uplifting even though I was upstairs sleeping for 75% of it haha. It was kind of a weird experience but I just had a fever that came that day and it was not nice. I think it was something I ate the day before that triggered it. It is something else to be there but not really. Also on Saturday there was a ward activity which was fun but due to a heavy rain when it was suppose to start it was like 2 hours late to start but it was still good in the end. Lastly I just want to say the Lord has been blessing us this week with just putting prepared people in our path! So nice. And to wrap it up this was a scripture that stuck out to me this morning while studying. Jacob 4:10. It seemed like I have never read it before! 
"Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand. For behold, ye yourselves know that he counseleth in wisdom, and in justice, and in great mercy, over all his works."
Have a great week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert
Hopefully this isn't a repeat pic. its from a few weeks ago from a hike we went on I don't have time today for the new photos I have

No comments:

Post a Comment