Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Pity Party



Hello Everyone!
I guess last week I was a little bit of a pitty party because everyone decided to send me emails encouraging me. Well anyways I am happy to report the Makindye Area of Elder Seibert and Elder Ncube is picking up its pace again. This week I went on exchanges twice once with my Zone Leader Elder Moyes and one with a Missionary in the district, Elder Kampelya. They were awesome. Elder Moyes is so great at having the spirit while teaching and Elder Kampelya is so eager and willing to do the work. He is a terrific missionary.
Great things happening in Makindye this week are we found some gerat new investigators. One named sunday (or atkeast thats what he has a call him) is so prepared for the gospel. Came to church and everything. I am always happy to have people like that. Also a man, Aaron, who we have been teaching for sometime had a turn around and finally started coming to church and even his wife is now listening to the message and she came to church. It is amazing what the Book of Mormon can do to people! Once we got him reading it a little more seriously it all started the ball rolling!
I love this gospel because it is true!
Have a good week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert​​
District Photos and Zone Confence last week. (Yes I know I need more exciting pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment