Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Week I Have No Name For



Hello Everyone,
I am loosing the ability to come up with my stupid names for each week. But this week was amazing! I am very short on time today though as well. I didn't manage my emailing time well today... But this week was amzing because I had Zone Conference this Friday and it was probably the most spiritual meeting I have been to on my mission (for me that is). IT was focused a lot on The Savior; Christlike attributes, the power of the saviors atonement, faith in him, etc. A lot was based off the talk Elder Russell M Nelson gave at this last general conference. It really made me realize I should be more gratiful for Christ and that I need to focus on him a lot more. There was an awesome video showed on if we are truly hearing the music of the gospel when we are doing the dance. Or in other words are we seeing the rewards and blessings of the gospel or do we just go through the motions. Also there was an awesome quote shared by ezra taft benson but sadly I can't remember it enough to include. I also got to go on exchanges with elder Mukaro which was fun. HE is a great missionary. And lstly we woke up yo see the sunrise this morning from a hill here that gives you a sweet veiw of Kampala. Sadly the pictures will have to come next week I think. But I just want to share my testimony that the Savior truly does love us and I have seen that as we do learn more about him it makes our daily lives better! So I encourage everyone to do as Elder Russel M Nelson challenged us to do in conference! I say this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Sorry once again for the abruptness of the message!
Love Elder Seibert


https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages-2017?lang=eng <== GO TO This Video I very much enjoyed it
Zone Conference Yes my shirt looks very yellow...


No comments:

Post a Comment