Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Time Be A Flying

Hello Everyone,

Time continues to fly by here in the pearl of Africa. I can't believe it is already May!! February march and April have flown by! Elder Myers and I are have tons of fun here and we have wonderful investigators. We had 6 of them show up to church! Makindye has been amazing for me so far. Our hardest challenge though is really helping these people gain a testimony. They are getting it slowly though. We could have an amazing end of the transfer or even next transfer in the baptism part. But even our finding has been really successful this week. I love how the Lord is answering our prayers!

This week was surprisingly busy though! I got to go on exchanges with Elder Hazen again. He is an amazing missionary. The way he is able to get investigators to just talk and open up is crazy. I loved seeing his investigators too. The Zone Leaders I have are just spectacular missionaries. Then we had our normal District meeting Wednesday and then Friday we had weekly planning in the morning and then we had to go straight to Nsambya so I could go with Elder Oliverson to a meeting at the mission home. It was a great meting. President Collings talked about leadership in the world vs the Lord's leadership then the APs gave amazing trainings one on being an example the other on what is real success on mission! I walkd away inspired but also a little disappointed in myself. It I funny how after meetings like this and zone conference you can feel so lifted and ready to be better but also a little sad because you realize you could have been better and you feel a little like a slacker. It just makes me happy to know that we just need to be moving forward in life and the gospel. None of us are perfect but as Jeffery R Holland said in a conference talk somehow recently "We get credit for trying!" I look forward to working towards being a better leader as I apply what I learned!

Anyways that was my week! Hope everyone is doing well

Love Elder Seibert

Old Photos: A trash field e found back when I was serving in Nsambya
Matoke
A kid at a restaurant we ate at
Next week I promise to have new ones


No comments:

Post a Comment