Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter Everyone

Hello Everyone!
Everything has been going good here in Makindye. I got my new companion this week. Elder Myers from Salt Lake Utah (the eastern side). He is awesome but he reminds me of Josh  from Drake and Josh when he speaks sometimes it's kind of weird. I don't even know how i made that connection. As for my week it was pretty basic. Tuesday I went on exchanges with Elder Harding so he could show me all their investigators since his area is getting white washed. He was a little sad since he only did one transfer here. IT worked out well though because it allowed Elder Chisale and Beja to say god bye and do all their things before they left the next day for Ntinda (the place they stay till their flight that was Friday). Wednesday, transfer day, was good. I had to go with Elder HAzen, my zone leader, all day since our companions weren't around. I felt bad though because he had to drive all over Kampala picking and dropping people and jam was really bad. YOu could just see he was tired and a little stressed. The rest of the week was pretty normal. Easter was a little dissapointing. We thought we would have a member invite us over for dinner but a no go. We just went out and did the work of the Lord.
Anyways have an excellent week!
Love Elder Seibert
Elder Beja and Harding, also a house with a nice pool fist time I have seen one so nice in Uganda, gutters and everything. Also me on top of this mansion of a house that is being built for president of Uganda's sister in law. It was nuts. Next time we teach the investigator that is working there I will get a front photo but it is 3 stories with massive rooms on every floor! People in that area are LOADED!!





No comments:

Post a Comment