Friday, March 10, 2017

Living Large

Hello everyone!

It has been a good week. I said good bye to everyone in Nsambya and then wednesday I was taken away. Makindye has been really good so far. I got lucky because I got to move in to the new apartment in makindye. It is way better then the other one. There was a change in rules in the missions of my area. They want all companionships in separate houses so there ave been lots of new apartments popping up in the mission and I scored moving into this one since we reopened an area here. It has been a big blessing to us. My new companion, Elder Beja, is a great guy. He is from the Port Elisabeth area in South Africa and this is his last transfer on mission. He is down to 5 weeks now. I really admire his dedication to the work though. He has been working really hard ever since he got here with me (even though he served 4 transfer s here, 6 months, already sometime back. I believe it was about 8 months ago). Even  with the short time we have been here  we have seen blessings with finding people who are ready to accept the gospel. It has  been good.

Nothing much else to say for me
Have a superb week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert

Here are photos. It has taken a while i know for me to send some.

No comments:

Post a Comment