Friday, March 10, 2017

Down the Road to the Far Off Land of Makindye!

Hello Everyone,
Another Transfer has come and gone and I will be transferred to Makindye. It is just down the road in the same Zone but it should be exciting! Elder Oliverson is going to train a brand new missionary fresh out of the MTC so he is excited! Nsambya has been a great area for me! The members have been so awesome, the ward functions very smoothly. I have loved my short time here and have learned a lot from Elder Oliverson. He will be a great trainer.
Yesterday we were able to have a baptism of a man named Mwesigye. It was a wonderful experience. Elder Oliverson said he after he came out of the water he said, "I feel good" and "I was baptized like Alma." I have loved teaching this guy! He was such a blessing to find! And I love how he recognized the feeling after baptism. It is a wonderful experience to be baptized! And by hearing what he said it helped me strengthen my testimony that baptism really does wash us clean of our sins. Even it reminded me how I felt when I was baptized. I could not stop smiling and I was just so happy. Baptism it such a wonderful moment in our lives! It opens the gate to salvation!
Have a great week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert






No comments:

Post a Comment