Monday, December 5, 2016

Mission Tour

Hello Everyone,

This week was nice. We have been receiving lots of help as we have been putting greater trust in the lord as we are finding and such. We found a super powerful family this week!

Anyways a funny thing that happened this week was I was on exchanges with Elder Mufurati and we where knocking on some doors looking for investigators and when we introduced ourselves to one guy and said "we are missionaries" He replied " I can tell because of the white." I fit the stereotype too well that I always read in history books.

Also We had a mission tour and today was when our Zone along with 2 others went. President Hamilton of the Quorum of the Seventy was there. It was an amazing experience. I feel like I need to go out and share the gospel. It is amazing the spiritual power that can come with certain people. Even it's the same when President Collings speaks to us. I look forward to doing my best to implementing the teachings more into my life. . It was also fun to see some of the missionaries in Jinja today that have been in my past districts. So today was super nice. Even I learned about the church's Christmas initiative this year, today #LIGHTtheWORLD It sounds awesome



Anyways hope everyone has a good week, Not much to say today
Love Elder Seibert

Photos Our baptism last week and The Zimbabwean dollar at the peak of its inflation ridiculous that that was really the money used


No comments:

Post a Comment