Monday, December 5, 2016

A Slow Week

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying life. We had a good week this week but it was definately a little slow. 

This week I got to go to Mukono for exchanges. Elder Ndlovu since he is our district leader had to go with the Zone Leaders for exchanges and so I got to tag a long and go with the other Elders there. It was definately a much needed break. It is always nice to leave your area once in a while and not have to have the stress of everything. I was with Elder Haines and Elder Njezula. I was in the MTC with Elder Njezula so it was fun to remenice the memories with him. Even Elder Haines was fun to be with too. So I enjoyed especially because they had amazing people to teach.

As for our area we were able to teach some great investigators this week and what not but ultimately we were bounced a lot for many appointments so that was discouraging. But that is missionary work. There are good days and bad days and good weeks and even bad weeks. Just like anything in the real world. However yesterday we did have a baptism so that was awesome. Even I was asked to perform the baptism so that was fun. First time I have done the actual baptism of someone. It wasn't that bad but I had to do it twice because she didn't go all the way under the water the first time. She got scared and went into the fetal position the first time so her knees came up. The second time was close to a repeat f the first but luckily they didn't. It was a good first experience.

Anyways thats all I have to say this week. I do know the church is true and That by following Christ we do find true happiness. Even I have seen how Missionary work brings tremendous joy so don't be scared speak up. Even while being out I have come to regret that I didn't find this love sooner. You never know what can happen by simply stating your testimony and by being a light unto the world.

Have a good week everyone, enjoy an extra helping of turkey this week for me. Have a happy thanksgiving.🦃

Love Elder Seibert

Photos: Us having Fun as a district Elder Ndlovu, Elder Obeng, Me and Elder Mufurati from right to left in Photo 2 and I love Elder Ndlovu's face in Photo 4








No comments:

Post a Comment