Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Another Week Has Come and Gone

Hello World,

This week has been a great week. The missionary work has been going great. I love seeing the change in people as they gain that testimony. They always start to have this look of peace and comfort. I love missionary work.

Also this week we had a branch activity which was a lot of fun! We had good food. And enjoyed a nice competition and music. I love all the people here in Seeta and I realized I will be sad to leave when that day comes. We also played volleyball! 

 Finally this week we had zone conference which was inspiring. All the topics that were spoken on just made me want to go out and be an awesome missionary. Sister Collings talked about our attitude and how it makes all the difference. Even I have seen how everything is all about perspective. When we are having a bad day we just need to look at the positives. We can flip any situation from bad to good. It just may take a little more thought. Also President Collings gave a very inspirational message about a tool we can all use in our life that most of us probably never thought of. He talked about how the grace of our savior can be our greatest ally in life. Whenever things don't seem to be going as planned we can call upon the grace of the Savior and we will see miracles in our life. Even I like this part that comes from the Bible Dictionary
It is likewise through the grace of the Lord that individuals, through faith in the Atonement of Jesus Christ and repentance of their sins, receive strength and assistance to do good works that they otherwise would not be able to maintain if left to their own means.
When we have faith in Christ and repent of our shortcomings not only the big things we think of as sins but even little things each and everyday we can become better and see miracles take place in our life. Even it also says..
The main idea of the word is divine means of help or strength,
I challenge everyone to try and implement grace more in their life. I know that as you do so you will receive that divine means of help and strength. I have seen it these past few days in my mission already. I say this in the name of jesus christ amen

Hope everyone has a good week
Love
Elder Seiert

Forgot to add these

They are of the branch party, the dust of Natabulirwa (Part of my area) and posho (maize flour mixed with water)




No comments:

Post a Comment