Monday, September 10, 2018

The Beginning of the End

Hello Peeps,

Everything is going well here in Uganda. A transfer has come and gone once again. It is amazing how fast they are moving these days. Nothing has happened to me. Pretty much what I expected. Some people thought I was going to Mbale but that is Elder Seivers. Not Seibert. I am sure you all care though haha. I am excited though for next week. We are baptizing an awesome family next week! I have come to love all of them! I call them the Mary Grace Family. Mary grace is the 8 year old. But anyways next week you will see their picture! As for this week we finally watched the General Priesthood Session from general conference. I really enjoyed it. The change they announced will be a huge help here in Uganda. I am excited to see how it helps. Plus the talks about the priesthood were inspiring and helped me so much in my understanding.
Also this week we had a missionary fireside in the ward and it was good. I tried to play charades with the people but they lacked experience. It still worked but there just wasn't the excitement and fun I envisioned.
I also want to say that it is amazing how much God is there in the small and simple things. I have said it a lot in weekly emails but the amount of times where you can just be reading the Book of Mormon chapter by chapter or conference talks from front to back but miraculously every time you have a bad day or a question you need answered, the motivation or answer comes the next day in that chapter or conference talk or whatever it may be that you read. I marvel how things like that always match up. The world would call it a coincidence but I testify that it is God working in your life. I love God, Jesus Christ, this gospel, and everything else about this gospel!

Well that is all I have to say right now have a great week people!
Love, Elder Seibert

Why do we need judgement? If God already knows where were are going and what not, because he knows everything? This is a question a member asked my companion and I. Please I would like to see your responses. I have mine but I want to see what others say.

No comments:

Post a Comment