Monday, September 10, 2018

Name to Be Determined if I Do Not Forget

Hello World,

Well people another week bites the dust. It was a good little week. We had 2 baptisms yesterday of two very awesome people. Ester (13) who is the younger sister to some other recent converts and Agnus (9) a child of member parents who turned 9 before being baptized. Her father baptized her so that was a cool experience. One of the YSA men said in his talk about baptism said to the father that him and other YSA men look up to him that even them one day can baptize their children. It brought a nice spirit of love and unity as a ward.

Fun/interesting news this week is I officially had offals, I thought I might make it my whole mission with out it but I was given it officially. Offals or Awfuls as missionaries call it is Cow stomach and intestines. I wouldn't say it was awful but it wasn't delicious. I could eat it again if needed but I would rather not. The intestine was rubber and tasted like very oily fat with a bit of a strange taste and the stomach was similar only you could taste a hint of grass in it too plus its texture was more like a carpet. Weird.

Lastly I would like to say I love rereading general conference talks. I have yet to see the new conference addresses (we will watch this Sat and Sun) but rereading the talks from the October conference has brought more meaning to them then when I first heard them. I read today "Earning the Trust of the Lord and Your Family" by Richard J. Maynes. I really like it. I really enjoyed his story about his father and the family business.

Anyways that is all I have to say have a good week everyone!
Love, Elder Seibert


Photos:
Elder Goodrich and I, And service we did for an old lady in our ward



No comments:

Post a Comment