Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mpumedde

Hello World,

Well I have officially been in Mpumedde for a few days now. We have been seeing lots of members and I am trying to get the area figured out. Mpumedde is an interesting place. It is a very residential area but it has no big shops. Mostly they are all in Jinja town so as a civilian that is no problem but as a missionary when you can't leave your area it is a bit bland when you diet is only eggs and beans and rice until today. I will get all my food for the week and start eating better. I am loving the area though. The members are awesome. It has been wicked hot though these days. Add in the Humidity and it makes the 12-4 time very nice haha. But like I said it is an awesome place. I am really excited to learn the area and put my pedal to the metal! Elder Goodrich is a good companion. No issues yet. Spiritually I can say always stick to the basics people. I have seen through out my time as a missionary that it is always the small and simple things that make the difference. Reading the Book of Mormon each day. Praying (on your knees), and many other things. Even as a missionary the small and simple things of disobedience add up. Not getting up on time, shaving daily, and so forth make a missionary go from good to great. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I love the one who makes it all possible, Jesus Christ. And being a missionary has been amazing because I have noticed how little things so often confirm a testimony!

Well everyone! Until next week! Have a spectacular week,
Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment