Sunday, March 4, 2018

Good Bye Kampala!

Hello Peeps,
Transfer news came and I will be leaving Nsambya. Weird to only do 6 weeks in an area. (Even though I have served here before.) There have been a few awesome people who were baptized between the time a left and returned and to see the old friends it is kind of harder to leave now. As the stake president put it when I first came. "Elder Seibert, this is your home, Your mission President knows that and put you back." And stangly it does feel like home and even the fact that I am leaving Kampala after 20ish months here I feel like I really am moving away from home but I am excited! I will be going to a place called Mpumedde, just outside of a place called Jinja. It is considered the bush but it won't be that bad. I am so excited to see a different aspect of the mission. No more of this busy city life. My new companion is Elder Goodrich. It will be fun. Anyways this week has been awesome! Went by really fast. It has been a blast with Elder Shumway and even Elder Dailey at the end. We will see what life has in store.
Hope everyone has a good week though!
Love Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment