Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Blessings Come through our Personal Studies

Hello Peeps,

Another week and another transfer have come and gone! It was a good week. We spent time in the area and were able to start working with the ward more fully. We are hoping to help with a few less active members and it is exciting to see the plans we are creating with the ward. I feel that this may be the most effective reactivation effort I will make on my mission. As for the rest of the week we did various errands delivering things and also sat at the house Saturday and Sunday due to a sick Elder Watts. He has been pretty sick for a while but I think President Collings has just been trying to get him to last since he was so close to actually finishing. Luckily the fight has been won. He will depart Thursday Evening with the rest of his group. But I am sure he will be relieved to be home and get better.

Also I just want to share how as we study the scriptures and other church materials it is one of the greatest ways to receive comfort and help from your Father in heaven. I have received help in numerous ways through out my mission and it is great. Whether it be personal or for an investigator the Lord always provides answers in my studies.

Have a great week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert

Oh also the man who teaches the Gospel Priciples class here mention how California has had bad weather as he put it. I think it is great how the church is so united that world wide we can be receiving prayers. I would never have though a man in Uganda would be aware of the problems in my home area!

No comments:

Post a Comment