Saturday, October 21, 2017

Around Uganda in 8 Days

Hello World,

We had a super busy week! I went all across Uganda this week! And it was tiresome! We went from Kampala to Jinja to Iganga to Busia to Masaka to Entebbe in 5 days, many hours in the car! But the bulk of apartment inspections have been accomplished! The most difficult was Our venture to Jinja, Iganga, and Busia. We went out and got all of the Jinja area done Tuesday and Wednesday, While the 2nd half of wednesday was also driving to Iganga and then to Busia. Spent the night in Jinja Tuesday and Busia Wednesday. Drvoe all the way back to Kampala Thursday. And the best part is we switched trucks 2 times. So My Teteris skills are on point right now. We had to get all the fans filters and irons, ironing boards, Drying racks etc that were broken or going out to people in each truck and better yet on Thursday we had to stop back in Jinja to get two Washers loaded in then We had to reload it all into a truck we got in Lugazi to trade out. It was quite exciting. Other then that, that was our week. We went to masaka and such the other days as said. I know, I know my life is not too exciting these days haha. All well. The Eight days is because we hope to finish in the next 3 days. It is quite exciting haha

Love you guys!
Elder Seibert

I put lots of pics, mostly of the different trucks we loaded up, and me when we are doing inspections I got to scrub the filters and replace them all, I used a toilet brush as my scrubber, a stroke of genius for me haha, And don't worry it was brand new, I hadn't scrubbed any toilets with it also a crude map of our journey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment