Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Memories

Hello,
Everything is good in Makindye. Transfers came and went and therefore we are down to 2 elders in Makindye and 2 Sisters. It has been a really busy week trying to work in all the other Elder's Investigators into our teaching pool. We are looking forward to a very fast and productive transfer this time around. I say that every time I think but still mission only gets better! We had a lot of success this week in our finding efforts which was truly a blessing. It is always nice not to have to spend time knocking doors all day. Also they had ward conference in Makindye yesterday which was fun because I got to see a couple members from Nsambya since they have stake callings. I love the relationships you can develop on a mission. I have met so many wonderful people! It is inspiring to see how the gospel can unite people from all over the world and establish such great bonds. Truly the relationships we build on earth are far superior to anything the world can give us. It is a blessing to create so many memories here in a land I never thought I would ever visit!
Have a good week everyone!
Love Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment