Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hump Day



Hello People of the World,
Everything is going well here in Makindye! Elder Ncube is adapting well to mission life and giving lots of wonderful insights to the work! He definitely is more prepared then I was as a missionary starting off! This week nothing to extraordinary happened. We have been putting our shoulder to the wheel and doing lots of finding! It wasn't easy at first but the Lord is starting to give us rewards for our efforts. It is amazing how new missionaries can bring the spirit and also how the training they are given is really more for the trainer! I am being brought back to the basics again and working to improve them! This past week I hit my hump day as my family has been so kind to inform me. It is truly amazing how fast time goes by. I feel like there is no way I have been away from home for so long! (I treated myself to some nice ice cream, the brand that is closed to the real deal here called dairyland, it was very nice) Missionary work is a blessed experience. Tender Mercies always come as you do your level best. I witnessed it this week as we did finding. We hardly found anyone but each morning the Zone Leaders seemed to always have a new hand over for us to see and it blessed our lives. Also the Makindye ward was blessed with 2 baptisms yesterday. One for us and another for Elder Mukaro and Kampleya. Ours was a lady named Gladys. She married a memeber and so we started teaching her and at first we were concerned she was just doing it for the husband but we have seen the testimony form and it was a sweet experience.
Have a Great Week every one!
Love Elder Seibert
Pictures of the baptism, scenery and the nice hump day gift.












No comments:

Post a Comment