Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Another Transfer Come and Gone

Hello Everyone,

This transfer just seemed to fly by. I guess that means I was having fun. Nsambya has just been an amazing place. We have been having good success here.

So the humorous story for the week is we saw like 3 or 4 kids on the side of the road one day with a megaphone and a bible preaching. It was awesome I was really tempted to get a picture with them. Also I guy asked to trade hair with Elder Oliverson and I. He said he give us his for ours. I was a little confused on why he asked but it was a funny way to start our morning on the way to our area.

On Tuesday I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Chifamba. He is an amazing missionary. This guy works so hard and I hope I can be like that one day. He just knows how to forget about himself and not think about how tired he is or how much his feet hurt. (Which I may think about once in a while ðŸ˜….) But in all honesty I work hard but there is just a different feeling around Elder Chifamba when finding people. I have been seeing a lot this transfer and especially Tuesday confirmed it that as you simply put in the faith and work diligently in a righteous cause the Lord will provide. There is no such thing as a coincidence in the work of the Lord.

 Also this week I was reading 2 Nephi 9 because it was an assignment to have us read. Plus I read it again in Jesus the Christ when I was reading that a bit. And it really got me to appreciate what the Savior has done for us. Without the atonement we would have become as the devil. Never being able to receive our bodies again after death, plus having no opportunity to live with out father in heaven again. Thus we would have ended up  miserable for all eternity. The love the Savior has for us is amazing. The more I read and study about Him everyday it just shows me how much he really went through just for us. Each and everyone of us as an individual. He went through each and everyone of our pains, trials, and sicknesses so he could best know how to help us even in the small things. I love Him. Because of him we can have eternal happiness.

Have a terrific week everyone!
Love,
Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment