Monday, September 10, 2018

The Transfer of Miracles

Hello World,

The week has come and gone again and with it another transfer. My companion Elder Goodrich will be leaving me on Wednesday for Masaka, the land of Matooke. I will be wih Elder Oppong rom Ghana. i don't know much about him besides that he cooks really well so that will make me happy. Just give him the money and he will cook for me. I of course will help in anyway possible. It should be a fun transfer. I am excited for this transfer. We have a lot of big plans and to top it off President Collings has called this the transfer of miracles. He wants us to be obedient and work hard to see miracles. He has a goal to have 260 baptisms as a mission. It will make us work but we can do it.

This past week I went on exchanges with Elder Godfrey. It was fun. He is a really good guy. Super fun and a great missionary. We also attened a stake missionary fireside which was nice but a low turn out do to lack of announcing. It was a good thing though. Tr to help members and the missionaries be more unified. Lastly this week I received a priesthood blessing from Elder Goodrich. It was to help me remain focused and work hard to finish my mission. I have been feeling a little distracted, not being able to concentrate so it was much needed and it was awesome. Probably one of the most prominent blessings I have received in my life. I felt the spirit speak through Elder Goodrich and as I apply the counsel I know I will be able to stay strong and enjoy the work to the end. It also strenghtned my testimony that God really does know us individually!

Have a terrific week peeps,
Love Elder Seibert

Photos: Our P-day activity to some water falls that were really just big rapids. Still cool. Plus our house, probably the nicest one I have lived in. Lastly a district photo and a baptism from a few weeks ago










No comments:

Post a Comment