Sunday, March 4, 2018

Back in Business

Hello Peeps,

I am back in business the writing career of Elder Seibert continues. I enjoyed a nice vacation this holiday season. Anyways due to internet cafes not being open on Christmas and new years I now write to you all once again. It has been an exciting 3 weeks back in Nsambya. I did my last day as an office elder and drove kampala to jinja 2 times then returned the car Wednesday morning and started my life back as a taxi loving elder. It is amazing how fast taxis can go from being annoyances while driving to your best friend when they are driving crazy and getting you where you want fast. We had Lunch at the Stake Presidents house like last christmas in Nsambya and then lunch for new years at the bishop's. Funny to see the traditions of the ward twice in a row. In fact it was fun and cool. I love being back in Nsambya. The work wasn't easy the first few days when walking again and remembering how to teach and contact people but it was fun. We are finding great people and Elder Shumway is awesome.

I have no idea what else to tell you now though. we did have a zone activity today which was nice but as usual went a little overtime. we did a 3 v 3 soccer tournament thing and ate some nice food. Now the highlight of the  day is emailing. I love reading letters from everyone and seeing what they have been up to. Something else I guess I can add is when I first got back to Nsambya I was having a hard time studying but I started using the Bible dictionary when I am studying and it is nice it. It has taught me a lot about the importance on one church, what grace is and such. all those tricky questions like to ask have been answered in a simple way. The church is awesome with their materials.

Well enjoy life everyone!
Love Elder Seibert

No comments:

Post a Comment